Good news! I went bowling last Saturday with some of our friends from church and 2 people told me they had stuff for me to sell.
Miss Marie told me she had a boy’s Power Wheel car and Mr. Vince has a Whirpool washing machine and dryer for me to sell. Since they are all large items, I will sell them on Craigslist.
My mom had me read an article on 75 marketing ideas for small businesses so that I could figure out what I wanted to do for my business now that I have some money I can spend. The ideas I decided to do are:
- T-shirts (I have some good ideas and can wear the shirts when I go out with my family and will wear it if I go to your house and you give me stuff to sell)
- Business cards
- Flyers (I will put them on cars and give them out in person)
- Customer referrals (this is when I ask a customer to recommend others who probably want to sell stuff too)
- Testimonials (I am going to get testimonials from my happy customers so I can share them on my website and people will want to work with me)
Once I get my flyers and t-shirts done I will share pictures with you so can have ideas if you want to do this too. This is the design I did for my business card.
My mom asked me who I thought my best customers are because I need to know who I am giving business cards and flyers too. There were the ideas I came up with:
- Mommies with little kids (because they grow fast and don’t want to play with the same toys)
- Friends and family
- People who live in my neighborhood
- People with a lot of money who have a lot of expensive things
So I have a lot of things to do. I will tell you more soon.